Save time and get more done--all with just a smartphone. Here are ten tools you'll need.
By Ilya Pozin Sept. 26, 2012
I’m on the go a lot, which means I spend just as much time–if not more–on my phone as I spend on my computer.

This would not have been possible even just a few years ago. But luckily, technology has made it easy to be more and more productive with just a smartphone. Here’s a list of 10 mobile apps I love that help me save time and get things done.

1. MobileDay

I use conference lines frequently when I’m working with people from all areas of the globe. These calls typically all have their own conference number and conference code. When calling from my cell, it’s a huge annoyance to have to search my email on my phone and keep track of all the dial-in codes. The MobileDay app works with any conference call service by looking through your calendar, reminding you of the call, and with one click calling the conference line and dial any necessary codes for you.

2. Google Wallet

This app saves you the time of digging out your wallet and searching for the credit card you want to use. Instead, if your phone is enabled with near field communication, all you need to do once you’ve registered your cards is open the app, pick the card you want to use, tap the back of your phone to an NFC checkout register, and be on your way. All your information is securely stored on Google’s servers, which you can remotely disable if you lose your phone.

3. WriteThat.Name

One of the biggest hassles I run into is when I need to quickly call someone who’s not yet saved in my phone contacts. I then have to search through my emails to find the phone number. This is way too time consuming. Although not an app, WriteThat.Name improves mobile productivity by automatically scanning the signatures of people that email you, extracting their information, and merging it with your contacts in both your email and phone. If they haven’t emailed you before, WriteThat.Name adds them as a contact or if they already exist, it updates their information for you. Also, it’s important to me that my contacts don’t just live on my phone. With WriteThat.Name, they are stored in the cloud, so they’re safe even if something happens to your phone.

4. Slice

The Slice mobile app keeps track of everything you buy online. When your inbox is flooded with numerous emails everyday, it’s hard to keep up with all your online purchase receipts. All you have to do is tell Slice the email addresses you use for these purchases and the app will keep track of all your orders for you.

5. Hipmunk

I do a lot of traveling. Hipmunk speeds up the process of planning those trips, whether my schedule is flexible or very precise. The site has data from nearly every airline and hotel. It’s similar to Kayak but it’s smarter. Hipmunk displays results in a visual timeline or map. You can see departure times or hotel locations with one quick glance. The simple visual makes the results seem more relevant to my needs, which saves me the time of sorting through options that won’t work.

Comments

01/03/2015 9:07am

Pretty cool post. It is really quite good and beneficial post.Thanks for sharing this with us!it is my initially stop by.

These important points regarding Mobile Apps are very valuable for Entrepreneurs. Thanks for sharing these points.

08/19/2015 9:27pm

I have completely read this article & got some valuable points. These apps can play an important role in business for entrepreneurs...

12/06/2015 2:34am

Yeah, this are are really very useful and good! Thanks for sharing!

12/12/2015 2:00am

It is trendy write-up in addition to i love to to learn to read that write-up. your site is usually excellent therefore you include beneficial workers with your blog site. pleasant giving thanks.

12/14/2015 12:14am

I’m motivated with all the surpassing and also preachy record which you supply in such tiny timing.

Frequent goes to here i will discuss the obvious way to appreciate it on your attempt, which often is why Now i am viewing the internet site day-to-day, in search of completely new, useful facts. Quite a few, many thanks!

12/15/2015 11:50pm

Compete the great get the job done, As i browse small amount of content articles in this particular websites and even It looks like that your choice of word wide web web log is without a doubt realistic important and allows gotten forums in fabulous tips.

12/26/2015 7:03pm

A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting your enthusiasm for this administration to us. Much appreciated and keep up the considerable work, staff and volunteers and ahead of time for all the tweets, the immediate backing, the way that you.

12/29/2015 4:22am

Google’s servers, which you can remotely disable if you lose your phone.

12/30/2015 12:10pm

12/31/2015 5:25am

01/01/2016 4:10am

I spend just as much time–if not more–on my phone as I spend on my computer.

01/02/2016 2:07pm

I spend just as much time–if not more–on my phone as I spend on my computer.

01/03/2016 1:57pm

Google’s servers, which you can remotely disable if you lose your phone.

04/03/2016 10:56pm

Oh, these mobile apps are really very important!

Newest leaked information claims to know Galaxy S8 impressive features and release date.

08/07/2016 8:28pm

Recycling your mobile with Phone-Cycle is an easy and cost free way to help transform the lives of some of the world's poorest people. You can get best price value for your old damaged mobile phone with us.

so much great info thanks!

01/19/2017 9:14pm

mpbse.nic.in

Movie Box App allows you to watch any video or movie without any disturbance. Whether you are a fan of suspense, thriller or comedy, this app offers you movies and videos of every genre. All this can be enjoyed free of cost.Cartoon HD For Blackberry is not just a movies application, but it's also an excellent service for the people who love to enjoy their time with the

05/19/2017 3:52am

If you are getting tired of your mobile phone and do not have the finances to replace your phone with a newer model then you might want to jazz up your existing set with mobile phone accessories. Whether your phone is giving you some technical problems or you want to incorporate some additional features you will be able to find accessories that can transform your phone into what you want it to be.